Cationic Rosin Size LSR-35
1. Main component: polymer resin and wax with high carbon
2. Appearance: milky white emulsion
3. Solid content: 35%±1%
4. PH value: 1.5-4.5 (25℃)
5. Viscosity: ≤30 mPa.s (25℃)
6. Ionic type: cation
This product is a kind of high efficient surface sizing agent. Petroleum resin is used as emulsifier, AKD wax is emulsified and
compounded with other water-resistance agents. It overcomes many shortcomings
of AKD surface sizing agent (like sizing lag and high consuming
amount). Besides that, it shows low consuming amount, strong
water-resistance ability and good storage stability. Moreover, it
also has better capacity of moisture regain resistance.
It is mainly applied in two-side offset paper, electrostatic
copying paper and etc.
IV. Usable Method
1. According to customer's water-resistance requirements and
seasonal change, the recommended application amount is 1-3kg per
tons of paper.
2. Add the product continuously on the glue groove or into the glue
pipe, the temperature of sizing groove is about 65℃, which can
exert a better sizing effect.
3. When using waste paper pulp or mechanical pulp, it needs alum to
achieve the ideal sizing effect; when using chemical pulp as raw
material, alum is not needed.
4. Avoid sharply drying; otherwise the sizing effect would be
V. Packing & Storage
1. Packing: 200kg, 1000kg plastic drum, or flexitank.
2. Storage: keep the product in sealed at room temperature, do not keep it
1. This product information is for reference only, if there is any
technical and use
problems, please contact with us.
2. It is our sincerity to provide technical advice in spoken or
written, but the user is
responsible for the test of our product to verify the suitability
of the proposed
process and use.